Primetime Players League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primetime Players League

Win or Go Home...

2 posters

Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read

Big Easy
    Big Easy
    Admin

Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read Empty Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read

Post  Big Easy Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 pm

We are switching to Blind bids instead of the open bid process we currently have to prevent people from waiting till the last second to bid on a player.

The bid process will remain the same, whatever you bid you are responsible to pay the player.

Below is the new rules for a Waiver Wire Bid

If you would like to bid on a player you may do so anytime from 4PM PST TO 7PM PST on Tuesday. To place a bid please E-Mail it to me at clintchisam@yahoo.com. As commish to prevent me from seeing everyone else's bids, I will have to have my bids in before 4PM PST to ensure the integrity of the league. All bids are documented with a time and will be posted in this thread once the bidding has ended. This should help with this process. Your budget is still your budget so spend wisely. You may change your bids at any time before 7PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the new process. Thanks!
    - THE PLAYMAKERS
    - THE PLAYMAKERS

Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read Empty Re: Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read

Post  - THE PLAYMAKERS Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm

This is really good. I like this. I do this in my other league and it works great. I was just wondering about the bid increments. Do we round this to a certain dollar amount? In other words, can someone bid $500,001 or $999? I'm cool with either way.
    - THE PLAYMAKERS
    - THE PLAYMAKERS

Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read Empty Re: Week 6 Waiver Wire Bids - New Process Please Read

Post  - THE PLAYMAKERS Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

If we do round, I think by $50,000 increments would be the best.
    Big Easy
    Big Easy
    Admin

Post  Big Easy Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Here were the following Bids:

Alex Green:
    Top Gun 900K
    Playmakers 700K
    Big Easy 700K
    Da Bears 600K
    Bengal 300K

William Powell:
    Knickerbockers 700K
    Bengal 500K
    Goblins 500K
    Big Easy 300K

James Starks:
    Big Easy 300K
    Bengal 200K

Matt Prater:
    Top Gun 200K

Brady Quinn:
    Goblins 1MIL
    Knickerbockers 700K
    Bengal 400K
    Playmakers 250k

LaRod Stephens-Howling:
    Playmakers 300K
    Big Easy 300K

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:06 pm